Zinc oxide is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about zinc oxide automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain zinc oxide, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - zinc oxide
Medicine brands that contain zinc oxide
- Curash Anti-Rash Baby Powder
- Curash Anti-Rash Family Powder
- Desitin Nappy Rash Ointment
- Gold Cross Skin Basics Tan Zinc Cream SPF 15+
- Gold Cross Skin Basics White Zinc Cream SPF 15+
- Gold Cross Zinc and Castor Oil Cream
- Gold Cross Zinc Cream APF
- Gold Cross Zinc Ointment BP
- Invisible Zinc 4 HR Water Resistant SPF 30+ Lotion
- Invisible Zinc ESP Enviromental Skin Protector SPF 30+ Lotion
- Invisible Zinc Face + Body Sunscreen SPF 30+ Cream
- Invisible Zinc Junior Clip-On Sunscreen SPF 30+ Cream
- Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF 30+ Light Cream
- Invisible Zinc Tinted Daywear SPF 30+ Medium Cream
- Prickly Heat Powder
- Rectogesic Zinc Powder (Topical powder)
- Sudocrem Cream
- Sunsense sensitive invisible SPF 50+ Cream
- Zinc Cream
- Zinc Cream (extemporaneous formula)
- Zinc, Starch and Talc Dusting Powder