Urinary system and sex organs
The Urinary system and sex organs category of medicines is also known as genitourinary system.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - urinary system and sex organs
Subcategories of urinary system and sex organs
- Bladder function disorder medicines (Bladder function disorders)
- Erectile dysfunction medicines (Erectile dysfunction agents)
- Medicines acting on the uterus (Agents acting on the uterus)
- Other medicines for the urinary system and sex organs (Other genitourinary agents)
- Urinary antiseptics, alkalinisers and acidifiers (Urinary antiseptics, alkalinisers and acidifiers)
- Vaginal medicines (topical) (Topical vaginal medication)