Written by consumers for consumers, MedicinesTalk gives you reliable, accurate information and useful hints on managing your medicines.
Find out more about MedicinesTalk.
Although we no longer publish MedicinesTalk, you can still receive reliable and up-to-date information on health and medicines issues by subscribing to our free monthly e-newsletter, Medicinewise Living. Each month we'll send you:
- articles, tips and information to help you make decisions about medicines and medical tests
- links to our resources and tools for managing your health.
Plus, we'll send you each issue of Medicine Update — our independent assessment of current information and research about new medicines — to help you decide if 'new' is 'better'.
- Keeping a lid on medicine costs
- Authority prescriptions explained
- Prescription and other medicines: not always a good combination
- Information about new medicines
- Medicines Line, for phone answers to your questions about medicines
- MedicinesTalk Autumn 2008: Medicines quiz
- Older bodies and medicines
- Saving money on prescription medicines
- Community language schools teaching students about medicines in Queensland
- Getting medicines right after a stay in hospital
- What is a medicine? poem
- MedicinesTalk Summer 2006: Medicines quiz
- Bridging language gaps in Launceston
- You may need more than just medicine
- Medicines information over the phone
- Taking the pain out of choosing a painkiller
- Avoiding medicine mistakes when returning home from hospital
- What else is in the tablet?
- Common colds need common sense, they don't need antibiotics
- Getting older people interested in quality use of medicines (QUM)
- How to store medicines in the heat
- Pharmacists: the hidden gurus
- Consumers' Adverse Medicine Events Line
- NPS community quality use of medicines (CQUM) program management committee
- What vaccinations should children have?
- MediConnect: A medication records trial