Is antibiotic resistance really a problem for this generation? Here we present the latest evidence on antibiotic resistance in Australia, with a focus on primary care and community settings, and summarise what health professionals and patients can do to help.
Health News and Evidence
NPS MedicineWise makes it easier for you to stay up to date with the latest health news and evidence. Our articles provide independent evidence-based information about medicines, medical devices and current health topics.
NPS Health News and Evidence provides you with all the latest relevant information to help inform best practice. To ensure we provide the most appropriate advice, we:
- review the latest evidence from peer-reviewed journals, systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- consult national and international guidelines
- work with national health authorities and professional bodies
- seek advice from clinical experts.
Health News and Evidence articles will help you
- Stay up to date with the latest evidence about medicines, medical devices and current health topics.
- Review the evidence around a current health topic.
- Employ practice points based on best clinical practice advice.
If you'd like to be updated on current Health News and Evidence articles, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, NPS Direct, to be notified by email of what’s new on our Health News and Evidence page.