Getting started (MedicineList+ for Android)
- How do I create a medicines list?
- I want to see the medicines tutorial again. How do I access it?
- I want a paper copy of my medicines list. Can the app do that?
I want to create a medicines list. How do I get started?
You can create your medicine list one of three ways:
- scan the barcode on the medicine’s packaging to auto-fill the medicine details
- search for the medicine from our comprehensive database of Australian medicines
- manually add the medicine if you cannot find the medicine through the above ways.
There are tutorials in the app to help you create a medicines list. If the tutorials do not appear, or you want to view them again, switch them on from the settings menu. The tutorials will display when you reopen the app.
It is a good idea to have all your medicines in front of you before you start to create your medicines list.
I want to see the medicines tutorial again. How do I access it?
I want a paper copy of my medicines list. Can the app do that?
Yes. Once you have created your medicines list using the app, you can email it as a PDF to any email address (e.g. yourself or your health professionals) and then print it. You can also send other reports from the app, such as your medicines activity log and measurement and test results.
Need more help with MedicineList+?
Email any questions or feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 8217 8700.