Medicines List (paper)
When folded, the Medicines List is small enough to fit in your wallet or handbag, so you can carry it with you at all times.
What is a medicines list?
The more medicines you take, the more difficult it can be to remember important information about them. A medicines list can be a useful way to keep all the information about your medicines together.
Keeping an up-to-date medicines list will help you to get to know your medicines, get better results from the medicines you use and enjoy better health.
You can use a medicines list to record:
- all the medicines you currently use including prescription, non-prescription, over-the-counter, minerals, herbal and natural medicines
- what each medicine is for
- how much of each medicine to use
- when and how to use each medicine.
4 ways the NPS Medicines List can help you
- It’s a reminder of how and when to take your medicines.
- It helps everyone involved in your health care to know which medicines you use.
- It helps your doctor and pharmacist to check and review your medicines.
- It provides vital information about your medicines in an emergency.
When folded, the Medicines List is small enough to fit in your wallet or handbag, so that you can carry it with you at all times.
Read our tips for filling in your Medicines List.
Use an NPS Medicines List in your language
The NPS Medicines List is available as a free download (in PDF format) in many languages.
- Arabic Medicines List (قائمة الأدوية)
- Chinese (Simplified) Medicines List (药物清单)
- Chinese (Traditional) Medicines List (藥物清單)
- Croatian Medicines List (Popis lijekova)
- English Medicines List
- Greek Medicines List (Λίστα Φαρμάκων)
- Italian Medicines List (Elenco delle medicine)
- Korean Medicines List (약품 목록)
- Macedonian Medicines List (СПИСОК НА ЛЕКАРСТВА)
- Spanish Medicines List (Lista de Medicinas)
- Vietnamese Medicines List (Danh sách các loại Thuốc)
Choose the NPS Medicines List that suits you
In addition to the free paper version, the NPS Medicines List is available in two other free formats: