How many CPD credit points will I get?
8 hours of Group 3 CPD or 24 CPD credits for completion of 10 episodes of care.
5 hours of Group 3 CPD or 15 CPD for completion of 5 episodes of care (available for Pharmacy Practice Reviews developed from 2016 – see individual product information).
When are the points allocated to me?
- To complete the activity, you need to record the required episodes of care, reflect on your practice and provide your feedback about the activity. On completing the activity, you can download or email your Completion certificate for your CPD portfolio for self-recording.
Why can’t I access my Completion certificate after I have submitted the required episodes of care?
- To access your completion certificate, you need to complete all appropriate questions for the Reflect on your practice page and you need to also submit Provide your feedback. If you have completed all these components and still cannot access your Completion certificate, please contact NPS MedicineWise at [email protected] or call NPS MedicineWise (02) 8217 8700.
How do I self-record this activity?
The Pharmacy Board of Australia Guidelines on CPD state that records of participation in CPD must include:
- date of activity
- source or provider details
- type of activity
- topics covered during activity
- accreditation status
- CPD credits.
Records should be maintained for at least 3 years. The Completion certificate may be used to support your records.
Are there any costs for this activity and any related services?
- No, Pharmacy Practice Reviews are one of the free education and quality improvement activities provided to Australian pharmacists by NPS MedicineWise.
What pharmacy registration year does this activity qualify for?
- The completion date of this activity determines the registration cycle that the activity counts towards. If you are an intern pharmacist, you may have a specific date that you need to complete the activity to complete your registration, please contact your intern program coordinator for more information.