This issue is available in PDF format only.
- Elevated cardiovascular risk with NSAIDs?
- Angiotensin II receptor antagonists — unrestricted PBS listing
- Ciclesonide (Alvesco) inhaler for asthma
- Methylphenidate (Ritalin) for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- PBS narcotic authority amended
- Quinine now an authority item
- Tramadol oral drops PBS listed
- Change to bDMARDs eligibility requirements
- New strength of metformin and glibenclamide combination tablets
- PBS-listed indications of the ‘glitazones’