MedicineList+ smartphone app
What is a medicines list?
The more medicines you take, the more difficult it can be to remember important information about them. A medicines list can be a useful way to keep all the information about your medicines together.
Keeping an up-to-date list of all the medicines you take will help you to get to know your medicines, get better results from your medicines and enjoy better health.
Why use the MedicineList+ smartphone app?
Using the free MedicineList+ smartphone app means you will always have your medicines and health information with you. It can also:
- remind you how and when to take your medicines so you can get the most out of them
- help everyone involved in your health care to know which medicines you use so medicines mistakes are prevented
- help your doctor and pharmacist to check and review your medicines so they can make the right decisions about your health
- provide vital information about your medicines in an emergency, helping to ensure your safety.
Enter and update your information, and set alarms to remind you when to take your medicines.
MedicineList+ smartphone app features
- Barcode scan your medicines or select from a pick list.
- Follow links to more medicine and health information on the NPS MedicineWise website.
- Edit, update and print an easy-to-read Medicines List.
- Set alarms for medicine doses.
- Set calendar alerts for refilling prescriptions.
- Add details about your health conditions.
- Record details about your medical tests and results, and have your results graphed.
- Save your information as a PDF, and email the PDF to any email address.
Choose the Medicines List that suits you
In addition to the MedicineList+ smartphone app, the NPS MedicineWise Medicines List is available in two other free formats: