Find out what you can and can't do with our website content and what the conditions are for linking to our website.
NPS (National Prescribing Service Ltd) holds copyright in the content (apart from third party content we use with permission), structure, formatting, layout and presentation of this website.
What you can do
- view content on this website for private or academic use
- download, display, print or reproduce content on this website in unaltered, complete form, subject to the following conditions:
- it is only for personal, non-commercial use, or for non-commercial use within your organisation, and
- you must fully acknowledge NPS as copyright owner, e.g. © National Prescribing Service Ltd. Reproduced with permission. Visit www.nps.org.au.
What you cannot do
- redistribute our content to third parties without our written permission
- re-transmit, broadcast, mirror or sell our content without our written permission.
To obtain our written permission, include in your request, details of:
- what you want to reproduce
- how and when you want to reproduce it
- your target audience
- whether it will be for commercial purposes
- quantities (if applicable)
- any other information relevant to help us assess your request.
Send us your request either by:
Fax: +61 (0)2 9211 7578, or
Post: Copyright query, NPS MedicineWise, PO Box 1147, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012