What is the MedicineWise app?
If you regularly have trouble with managing your medicines and health info, then the MedicineWise app can help.
With this app you can easily keep track of medicines and access important health info any time and anywhere, especially in emergencies.
Perfect for those with multiple medicines, busy lifestyles, or carer responsibilities, the MedicineWise app allows you to do the following, plus much more:
- Create a list of medicines by scanning your medicine barcodes or searching our comprehensive Australian medicines database
- Record important health info such as medical conditions, allergies and health professional contact details
- Set reminders for when to take medicines and attend doctor’s appointments
- Access Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) to learn more about your medicines
- Generate and share your medicine lists and usage reports with healthcare professionals via email
- Store, graph and share your test results (eg, blood pressure, weight)
- Create separate profiles for those in your care to manage medicines and health info for others
- Store notes and questions to ask your doctor
Read on for answers to frequently asked questions about the MedicineWise app. If you have a question that is not covered by our FAQs, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 02 8217 8700