Panel discussion and podcasts
Tools to use with your patients
- Factsheet: Treating your plaque psoriasis with creams and ointments
- Decision aid: Plaque psoriasis: My options when topical treatments aren’t enough
- Action plan: Low-dose methotrexate for plaque psoriasis
- Fact sheet: Safe use of low-dose methotrexate
- Online content: Understanding biosimilars
- Translated resources: plaque psoriasis resources translated into Arabic, simplified Chinese (Mandarin) and Vietnamese.
The MedicineWise app is a free health and medicines management app. Features have been developed to support people with plaque psoriasis, including a dose tracker to manage complex dosing or stepping up or stepping down of medicines.
Helping consumers and health professionals make safe and wise therapeutic decisions about biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (bDMARDs) and other specialised medicines. Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health through the Value in Prescribing bDMARDs Program Grant.