Educational visiting for specialists
Educational visits will cover a range of clinical updates based on the best available current evidence, developed with and informed by feedback from specialists. The updates are delivered through individualised 30-minute discussions at the preferred timing of the specialist, either online or face-to-face where COVID precautions allow. (Cost: Free)
Information and resources
- Faecal calprotectin and disease activity algorithm for IBD
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in IBD
- IBD in primary care and beyond: a round table discussion
- Biologics, biosimilars and PBS sustainability
- Avoiding the nocebo effect: talking to your patients about biosimilars
- Supporting safe practices for low-dose methotrexate: Position statement on the use of low-dose methotrexate
- SHPA bDMARDs Quick Reference Guide
- Guiding principles for the governance of biologics and their biosimilars in Australian hospitals
- Checklist for governance of biologics and their biosimilars
- Guiding principles for the governance of high-cost medicines in Australian hospitals
The MedicineWise app is a free health and medicines management app. Features have been developed to support people with IBD, including a dose tracker to manage complex dosing or stepping up or stepping down of medicines.
Helping consumers and health professionals make safe and wise therapeutic decisions about biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (bDMARDs) and other specialised medicines. Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health through the Value in Prescribing bDMARDs Program Grant.