Up-to-date information and resources for pharmacists to optimise the safety and health outcomes of biologics and other specialised medicines for inflammatory arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and plaque psoriasis.
Information and resources
- Supporting safe practices for low-dose methotrexate
- SHPA bDMARDs Quick Reference Guide
- PSA biologics and dispensing counselling checklist
- Biologics and biosimilars best practice
- Guiding principles for the governance of high-cost medicines in Australian hospitals
Biologics, biosimilars and PBS sustainability
Resources and information to explain how biologics and their biosimilars are approved and funded for use in Australia, and how to talk to your patients about biosimilars.
Helping consumers and health professionals make safe and wise therapeutic decisions about biological disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (bDMARDs) and other specialised medicines. Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health through the Value in Prescribing bDMARDs Program Grant.